Why work at Beaconcure?
Making a real-world impact
Clear and accurate clinical research data is critical to helping millions of people receive better, faster and safe medical treatment. At Beaconcure, you can be part of the team making a real-world impact.
Tackling the challenge
Bringing the power of advanced AI-driven data validation and analytics to researchers around the world is rewarding – and challenging. You can help tackle the diverse complexities of translating unstructured text into the mission-critical cross-referenced data they need.
Having fun with serious ideas
A great working environment is inherent to the vision of Beaconcure. You’ll work with highly talented folks, share serious ideas, and have a lot of fun along the way.
If all this sounds like the place for you, then check out our career openings and contact Beaconcure today.
R&D Team Leader
As a R&D Team Leader at BeaconCure, you are expected to lead the development of our platform product which is clearly defined by commercial demand from top tier pharmaceutical customers.
You must have start-up mentality. You are technical by nature, experienced with coding, great with people and well organized. You need to have the ability to understand how a product operates and the relationship between each component.
In addition, you possess the motivation and skill to build a small to mid-size team ground up, develop processes, and have the know how to plan research and development, and measure performance.
You will be part of the management team leading a ‘first to market’ product, participate in the most critical decisions of the company and so you will need to show proven management qualities and traits. You will be compensated accordingly.
- Lead a team of diverse software engineers with different areas of expertise who are working closely for achieving business goals.
- Provide technical authority to your team by demonstrating a hands-on leadership style.
- Responsible for the overall design, development, code quality of your team.
- Proactively lead R&D agile methodologies as well as processes with other business and R&D teams.
- Ensure your team develops the necessary skills through a comprehensive understanding of the requirements of the product you are building.
- Fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
- Promoting best practices and establishing team processes.
An Ideal Candidate Would Have:
- Computer science degree or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of proven software development experience.
- At least 2 years of Managerial experience.
- Excellent programming, debugging, and implementation skills.
- Understands the value of team culture, communication, and teamwork.
- Deep understanding, 2+ years of experience developing in Python or similar.
- Experience in web development (Angular, Node – an advantage).
- Experience in engineering best practices (code reviews, testing coverage, agile methodologies).
- Experience with database technologies (MongoDB – an advantage).
- Comfort in Unix/Linux environments.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git – an advantage).
- Cloud platform experience (AWS – an advantage)
- Experience and managing or working with Data Science engineers and AI-based systems.- Advantage.
We are looking for a strong QA engineer to join the R&D team to develop Beaconcure platform.
The position includes:
- Team player, be a part of the R&D agile team.
- Working closely with the product and technical requirements to understand the requirements and customer’s needs.
- Test design for new features including UX application user flow and process data, create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Test plan and execution for regression and progression for every version.
- Test plan and execution for sanity testing for production.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Build Automation test for the major flows, design, develop and execute automation scripts.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process – an advantage
- Experience with performance and/or security testing – an advantage
- Previous experience in working with Startups – an advantage
We are looking for a talented Data Analyst to join our team and undertake new and exciting challenges.
The position includes:
- Reviewing and labeling medical data
- Manual quality control of our software outputs
- Monitor users activity
- Responsibility for data integrity and organization
- Full time position
- Working in shifts according to US East Coast time zone- 8 am-5 pm EDT Monday to Friday including
- Office Proficiency (Word, Excel)
- English Native Proficiency
- Independence and project ownership
- Attention to details
- Strong communication skills
- Experienced with manual testing – an advantage
- Experienced with SAS software and/or background in statistical computations – an advantage
- Experienced with clinical and pre-clinical data – big advantage
- Understanding statistical reports
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy