Why work at Beaconcure?
Making a real-world impact
Clear and accurate clinical research data is critical to helping millions of people receive better, faster and safe medical treatment. At Beaconcure, you can be part of the team making a real-world impact.
Tackling the challenge
Bringing the power of advanced AI-driven data validation and analytics to researchers around the world is rewarding – and challenging. You can help tackle the diverse complexities of translating unstructured text into the mission-critical cross-referenced data they need.
Having fun with serious ideas
A great working environment is inherent to the vision of Beaconcure. You’ll work with highly talented folks, share serious ideas, and have a lot of fun along the way.
If all this sounds like the place for you, then check out our career openings and contact Beaconcure today.
SAS Programmer Sales Engineer
We are looking for an experienced SAS Programmer to join our sales team as a Sales Engineer.
This is a unique position in which you’ll play a critical role in helping our prospects understand the value of our product, through your deep product knowledge combined with your expertise in how pharmaceutical companies work and what are their stats programming needs.
You will be part of the Sales team, work close to our Product and R&D teams and report directly to Beaconcure’s CEO which will be in Boston USA.
This is a remote position with occasional visits in Israel and Europe
- Work closely with prospective customers (mainly SAS programmers) & our Sales team members, throughout the sales cycle, providing technology/ professional coverage till deal closure.
- Lead functional support activity to prospective customers while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Run pilot onboarding including defining technical requirements, integration, and training.
- Conduct smooth handover of new customers to the customer success team after deal closure.
- Work closely with Beaconcure’s R&D and Customer Success (CS) teams.
- Perform data analysis for the purpose of guiding the prospects during the pilot period.
- Guiding the product team in case of discrepancies during the pilot period.
- Cooperate with Beaconcure’s marketing team to address technical marketing needs for content creation, product positioning, key selling points, etc.
- Background of at least 5 years as SAS Programmer or Clinical Programmer in CRO or Pharmaceutical company.
- Experience in selling to top-tier pharma companies and CROs – an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- English-Mother Tongue.
- Ability to translate potentially complicated technical situations to a variety of audiences, both internally and externally to stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to act in a very dynamic environment that spread over different technologies and various business cultures.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on reaching tangible success.
- Highly competitive salary
- Opportunity to make a meaningful global impact on patients’ lives in a fast-growing company
- A work-from-home stipend that can be used towards your home office equipment
- Competitive medical insurance
- 401k benefits
Senior DevOps Engineer – TLV
About the role:
We are looking for an extremely talented DevOps Engineer Team Lead to join our A-star team and make sure our dev, prod, and ml infrastructure are scalable, secured, and optimized.
The role is hybrid, 3 days from the office, near a Ha-Shalom station (Mon.-Wed.).
In this position you will:
- Your responsibilities as DevOps team leader include mainly hands-on work (~70%) but also decision making, reporting, coaching & mentoring, developing team skills, and managing conflicts when arise.
- Lead a team of 2 remote talented DevOps (English fluent speakers, total of 1 FTE).
- We work closely with development (within the R&D Group, Application, Algorithms, and QA teams, PM, and other groups to achieve the best results for the group and the company.
- Lead the design and implement solutions to improve new and existing infrastructure to support scale for our growing customer base.
- Work extensively (!!) with AWS but also Azure
- Maintaining our IaC (Cloudformation and Terraform)
- Maintain, design, and implement robust CI/CD pipelines
- Maintain, design, and implement robust MLops pipelines
- Learn and apply industry best practices and share this knowledge within the team and with other teams
- You’ll lead a team that is in charge of the following and much more:
- Code Management
- Support development and QA on dev tools integration
- Manage source control using GIT
- Deployment Management, environments Management
- Manage all aspects of deployment – build, deploy, and smoke test for all environments using Jenkins servers.
- Manage and automate software deployment, automation testing (infrastructure side), and configuration for all of our environments (we work in multitenant architecture)
- Manage certificates, network policy (firewall, proxy), and external parties integrations to comply with the company regulations (GDPR, SOC2, ISO 27001)
- Manage environment health and monitoring using both external and internal tools (Kibana, Cloudwatch, etc)
- Work with best in class (personally and professionally wise) friends
Skills and Experience – Must Have:
- Team player & Collaborator
- Strong communication skills, have the ability to explain sophisticated concepts to juniors and people outside the field
- Independence and project ownership
- Attention to details
- Creativity and curiosity
- Working experience in a startup company with up to 3 DevOps engineers in the whole company
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
- Great interpersonal and communications skills. We work with A+ players, personally and professionally (in that order).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, etc. from a known university.
- +4 years as a DevOps engineer, at least 1 cadence in a fast-growing startup environment.
- +1 year as a DevOps team leader
- Experience with cloud production environments on AWS/Azure
- CI/CD using Jenkins docker hub or equivalent
- Strong experience with containerized environments and microservices based on Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with logging and monitoring systems based on Elasticsearch, Kibana, Prometheus, Grafana
- A Linux expert
- Good English communication skills and ability to work closely in a multinational development team environment
- Ability to adjust to new concepts and ideas
Skills and Experience – Nice to Have:
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code
- DevOps engineer experience in a corporate company
- Source control management using GIT
- Familiarity with Jira & Bitbucket
- Python experience
- Experience with MLops
We believe in hiring by potential, on-the-job training and development, so, If you find the position exciting and think you can contribute and evolve, please apply! Also if you think you are a superstar
Full-stack Team Lead
Beaconcure is a software start-up company that developed a revolutionary AI cloud-based solution that validates clinical data automatically & allows pharma companies to accelerate the delivery of new vaccines, drugs, and medical devices to the market.
The product is in production and used by clinical experts in global pharma companies.
About the role:
We are looking for a passionate, extremely talented, Software Engineering Team Lead, to take a major part in leading the application & platform team (development & QA), and help solve real-world challenges.
The position includes 60-70% hands-on full stack, biased to backend.
This is a hybrid position with a minimum of 3 work days from the office (Mon.-Wed.).
What you’ll do:
- Manage a team of 4 senior full-stack developers.
- Provide technical authority to your team by demonstrating a hands-on leadership style.
- Proactively lead R&D agile methodologies as well as processes with other business and R&D teams – running sprints alongside a PM.
- Leading and developing of Beaconcure web platform (‘Verify’) including web application, services, data pipeline, and desktop applications.
- Working on performance and scale challenges.
- Cloud-based deployment.
- Cloud-based deployment for production environment
- Managerial experience of +2 years of +3 team members
- Experience in engineering best practices (code reviews, testing coverage, agile methodologies)
- 4+ years of experience with Server-Side development using node.js
- Experience with database technologies
- 2+ years of experience with Client-Side development (Angular)
- Experience with cloud deployment and CI/CD cycles
- Computer science degree from a known university or equivalent
- At least 2 workplaces in which at least 1 of them is a startup company (>50 employees)
Nice to Have:
- Server-side frameworks – Express.js
- Sense of Humor
- Python experience
- Docker, k8s, and alike
- Managing a QA automation team
We believe in hiring by potential, partially on-the-job training, and development, so, If you find the position exciting and think you can contribute and evolve, but do not meet ALL must-have criteria (but most of them) please apply!
Also if you think you are a superstar 🙂