Beaconcure allocates and invests resources to make the site accessible and provide easy-to-use services and information for people with disabilities.
Beaconcure has been designed to be accessible to everyone. When improving accessibility for people with disabilities, we took in to consideration, among other things, users with motoric disabilities, cognitive disabilities, vision impairment, blindness and color blindness, hearing impairment, and senior citizens.
The site meets Level AA of the international W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, in accordance with Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (Accessibility Adjustments for Service).
Accessibility on the site
- Navigation is simple and clear.
- The site supports keyboard navigation by means of the TAB , Shift+Tab keys and arrows, and clicking on Enter will activate the various links.
- The first link on each page, “Skip to content” will take you straight to the content of the page.
- Content is written clearly and simply, and organized according to a logical hierarchy.
- The site has been optimized for viewing on modern browsers.
- The site is viewable on multiple screens and resolutions.
- To make the screen bigger press F11, to return the screen to its original size press F11 again.
- Pages have a fixed structure.
- Graphic elements have a textual alternative (alt).
- The sites font sizes can be changed by using Ctrl and the mouse wheel, or by pressing Ctrl + or Ctrl – or Ctrl 0.
- The site does not use blinking text.
Although we have made an effort to make all pages accessible, some pages may still not be fully accessible. We are constantly working to improve accessibility, and are committed to making it equally and fully accessible to all users.
Contact us if you find a problem
Please let us know if you have come across any accessibility related problem, so we can do are best to make the site better for you, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We recommend attaching the following details to make sure we have all the information we need to help:
- A description of the problem.
- What action were you trying to take.
- A link to the page you were on.
- Your browser type and version.
- Your operating system.
- If you were using any assisting technology, please include it.
Beaconcure will do its best to make the site accessible and respond to enquiries as fast as possible.
This statement was updated on November 12, 2020